Expectant mothers within the 32nd week of pregnancy, of normal health and with no pregnancy complications, shall normally be accepted without medical clearance. In the case of pregnancy over 32 weeks, medical clearance, issued within 7 days before commencement of travel, shall be submitted. Medical clearance should confirm that:
- There is no uncertainty of progress of pregnancy or time of confinement, or
- There were not previous multiple births, or
- Complications in delivery may not be expected.
The airlines will not accept on the flight:
- Women within the last seven days before confinement.
- Women within the first seven days after delivery.
- Newborn babies within the first seven days after birth provided not prematurely born.
Note: Expectant mothers must not be assigned seats in an emergency row due to safety reasons.