plugins are software that add extra functions to your website. It can also change how the website behaves in so many ways. When installing a plugin, make sure the rightful one is installed. Unwanted plugins must be deleted.
To install a plugin,
- Log in onto your dashboard
- Scroll down to locate ‘Plugins’ on the left panel
- Hover over it to locate ‘Add new’
- Click on ‘Add new’
- Enter the name of the plugin’s name you want to install
- When located, click on install next to it
- Wait for a while to install it. After that, click on ‘Activate’ to activate it. Without activating it, it will not function.
You can also upload a plugin downloaded in a zip file.
- Repeat the above steps 1 to 4.
- Now click on ‘Upload’
- Click on choose a file. The file uploader opens. Locate where you saved the downloaded file and add it.
- Click on Install next to it and wait for a few seconds to install it.
- Click on activate when the installation is done.
To view all the installed plugins,
- Log in onto the dashboard
- Scroll to locate ‘Plugins’
- Hover over it and click on ‘Installed Plugins’
- All the installed plugins including inactive ones will show on your screen.
Now you are good to go.